Friday, January 31, 2014

Minion Run, TMNT, and Inception Dialogue

I decided to animate something a little more subtle and with more subtext.  I went through some sound files and found this dialogue from the movie Inception.  About half way through I found a minion rig online through CG Meetup and had to download the rig and do something with it.  I haven't done a walk or run cycle in awhile so I decided to make one with the minion rig.  After completing the Inception piece I took a few days to work on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle inspired piece.  It was a lot of fun and really challenging to get the character rotating three full rotations during the jump.  Thanks for checking my blog out! :D  
Inception 5 from Mark Thompson on Vimeo.

TMNT Thompson Mark from Mark Thompson on Vimeo.

Anim Minion Run from Mark Thompson on Vimeo.

1 comment: